Our aim is to unite all fans of Scottish clubs with one voice to evoke change at the SFA. It doesn’t matter what colour of shirt your team wears we need all fans to come together for a common cause.
Fans are the life blood of our game, without us there would be no game.
The following is our 5 point agenda. Changes we would like to see at the SFA.
- Campbell Ogilivie (SFA President) – Out
- Stewart Regan (SFA Chief Executive) – Out
- Sandy Bryson (SFA Head of Registrations) – Out
- For the SFA to be run without fear or favour with total transparency regarding the governance of our game.
- A Registration service, a Disciplinary Service, A Licensing Service & A Refereeing service fit for purpose.